martes, 24 de marzo de 2020

BASE RAP para vuestra canción

Good morning everyone!


I hope you are OK and taking advantage of these days to create beautiful and creative things.

I would love to know about your compositions, and know if I can help you with something, but I think that my email from educamadrid is not working very well, and I'm receiving strange messages.

For this reason I'm going to use my personal email, because I don't know if the other one is going to work: albachacon00@gmail.com

As a suggestion for your song, if you don't get it or don't feel like it has melody, I'll give you a rhytmic base in case you want to do it rap style. And remember that you can choose a song that you already know for the melody, and change the lyrics.


  mp3 rap


I also give you this link Song Maker  again, so you can make your own base. It's super fun!
I'm lloking forward to read your comments, questions, ideas...
Have a great week!



¡Buenos días a tod@s!

¿Qué tal estáis?
Espero que estéis fenomenal y aprovechando estos días para hacer cosas bonitas y creativas.
Me encantaría saber cómo lleváis vuestras composiciones, y saber si os puedo ayudar con algo, pero creo que mi correo de educamadrid no está funcionando correctamente, y me llegan mensajes extraños.
Por ello os dejo mi correo personal, porque no sé si me llegarán al otro: albachacon00@gmail.com

Como sugerencia para vuestra canción, si no os sale o no os apetece que tenga melodía, os dejo una base rítmica por si queréis hacerlo estilo rap. Y recordad que para la melodía podéis elegir una canción que ya os sepáis y cambiarle la letra.

  mp3 rap

También os vuelvo a enviar este enlace Song Maker, para que hagáis vuestra propia base. ¡Es súper divertido!

Espero vuestros comentarios, dudas, propuestas, etc. ¡Que tengáis una buena semana!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario