miércoles, 28 de abril de 2021

5th graders: ALUNELUL & DICTATION

 Good morning everyone!

This week I have to stay at home, but I have some activities for you...

For this activity you need a notebook, the pencil case and two pencils or pens on your desk. Nothing else!

You will hear two parts in the song: in the first one, we will play the same rhythm together . In the second, I will play first, and then you will repeat the movements that I did: 4 beats for me- 4 beats for you- 4 beats for me- 4 beats for you.





This activity is a rhythm dictation that you have to send me. Click on this link and send it before Monday, please!








2 comentarios:

  1. Hola soy Alex,
    Me pone que no se pueden enviar las respuestas xq el correo no esta registrado.
    Gracias,

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ¡Buenos días, Alex! Prueba de nuevo, creo que ya podrás hacerlo. En caso de que siga sin dejarte, mándamela a este otro correo: albachacon00@gmail.com.
    ¡¡Abrazo!!

    ResponderEliminar