martes, 17 de noviembre de 2020

4th GRADERS B: SEMIQUAVERS AND SINGING VOICES TYPES

 Good morning everyone!

I hope you are OK!

Today in class we were going to do an activity that unfortunately we cannot do online. But don't worry, because I have another activity for you to do from home!

It's an activity in which we will review the rhythms with semiquavers that we have learned, accompanying a song by The Jackson Five. Prepare your pencils and enjoy it!

Important tips: we repeat each rhythm TWICE. The first time you have to repeat the phrase just like me (same positions). The second time I'm going to change my movements, and you can play the rhythm like me or invent your own motion.

Record yourself doing this activity and send it to me: albamusica.espe@gmail.com



Now you can watch this video about the different human singing voices. Do you remember the names?

Soprano, mezzosoprano and contralto for women.

Tenor, baritone and bass for men.

In the video you will hear different examples, with some opera famous singers and also popular singers.


See you very soon, don't forget your videos!! 



3 comentarios: